Sunday, March 18, 2007

Self Evaluation - Kunal

Attainment
2 – I think I understand the topic pretty well and I can apply a lot of it into written tasks.

Effort
2 – I think I have been working hard and putting a lot of effort into my work and completing c/w and h/w.

Punctuality
1- I have always been on time to my lessons

Submission and quality of homework
2- I am generally very good at handing in my homework but there is sometimes an odd occasion where there are a few minor problems.

Ability to work independently
1 – I think I have the ability to work independently as it is harder to get distracted

Quality of writing
2 – I think that my quality of writing has improved but there is always space for more.

Organisation of media folder
1- my folder is up to date ensuring good revision

Oral contribution in class
2 – I think I do make many oral contributions in class but there are times when I am quiet.

Quality of Coursework
2 - I think that my coursework is of good quality but I can try a little more harder and improve.

Three targets/ areas of improvements over the next half term
-Complete homework to a better standard in Miss Jones’ class
-Ensure the editing is finished on time
-REVISE!

Kunal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home