Saturday, March 17, 2007

Self Assesment - Rohini

Attainment : 1 – I think that I have absorbed what has been taught so far well and am able to successfully apply my knowledge.

Effort : 1 – I think that I put the most amount of effort in to media as it’s sometimes easy to feel lazy as certain work seems a little tedious. As a result, I try to stay motivated and push my self by finishing off all class work and making class contributions.

Punctuality : 1 – I’m always on time to lessons

Submission and quality of homework : 1 – I submit homework on time also I personally feel that I spend a great deal of time and effort on my homework, ensuring that it is of a high standard making a good use of what we’ve learnt in the lesson.

Ability to work independently: 1- I think that I’m able to work well independently which allows me to get on task well. Also, I prefer to work independently as I feel a greater sense of achievement and can push and challenge my self to work harder

Quality of writing: 1 – I feel that I have a good standard of writing and can successfully incorporate relevant media terms into my work.

Organisation of Media folder: 1 – My media folder is up to date and in a clear chronological order.

Oral contributions in class: 1 – I think that I contribute a lot to class discussions and express my opinion well.

Standard of Module 3 blog: 1 – I’ve put in a lot of effort in to our blog by not relying on other people to do something first and have made sure that I’ve posted up everything that is required. However, I haven’t bothered with trying to make it look ‘pretty’ (with the exception of just highlighting key words and RELAVENT images) as I believe it’s the quality of work that counts and I could make better use of my time doing research or editing

Three targets/areas for improvement :

REVISE.

To vary my media knowledge by accessing different forms of media.


Read the Guardian instead/ as well as BBC news.

Rohini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home