Saturday, March 17, 2007

Self Evaluation-Sonia

Attainment-1- I think that this module has been quite interesting so i've been able to understand it well.

Effort -1- I feel i have put a good amount of effort in this module by firstly getting classwork and homework done and also by managing to stay awake while watching those documentaries!

Punctuality- 1- Again, Ive always come to lessons on time

Submission and quality of homework -1-This time round, i feel that I have put in a lot of effort in my homework and i've always given it in on time.

Ability to work independently -1- I can work well on my own and don't get distracted too often.

Quality of writing -1- I think i've improved on my quality of writing as i can get my point across easily now rather than waffling on.


Organisation of Media folder-1- All my sheets are still with me and organised in my media folder.

Oral contributions in class -1- I try my best to contribute my ideas to the class as often as i can.


Quality of coursework -1- So far, i feel the written and practical bits of my coursework are of good quality.

Targets:
Read over all the handouts given to make sure i understand them completely.
Revise
Make sure the editing is finished on time

Sonia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home